Rolling submissions will be considered for later print issues or online issues.
Submit creative nonfiction writing, art and photography for consideration in the 2018 issue of Journal Twenty Twenty. Submissions are free, and you may submit as many times as you would like. All submissions are considered through blind review, names are not seen. Please see our submissions guidelines below.
Simultaneous submissions to other publications are allowed. However, should your work be accepted elsewhere, you are responsible for notifying Journal Twenty Twenty immediately to withdraw your submission from consideration.
- All submissions are free. You may submit simultaneously and as many pieces as you like.
- Please remove your name from your submission to ensure an anonymous and fair selection process.
- Our journal only publishes works of creative nonfiction by undergraduate students currently attending the University of Colorado, Boulder. Work made by non CU undergraduates can still be submitted as long as it was created while an undergrad.
- The preferred word count maximum is 3,000 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman 12 pt. font, double spaced.
- Submissions must be sent as a Word file (.doc .docx)
- All citations must be done in Chicago style.